Soul Nectar Show (www.soulnectar.show) is an online interview forum whose mission is to inspire people to take the journey to living from essence. Every week you’ll receive to your email a link to an inspirational interview with a person who has taken the journey to live their passions…and succeeded!
Episodes delivered to your email include the video of the full interview as well as free offers from our guests.
You can listen to previous Soul Nectar Episodes here:
Cross Quarter Healing Circle
Samhain- November 1, 6:30pm
Lets come together to give gratitude for the beautiful gifts we have received so far in 2017. During this live webcast healing circle, you will experience a meditative journey with healing energies and messages from Spirit. Please share this free event with all who desire the blessing of abundance in their lives.
Cross Quarter Healing Circles will be held on Lughnasadh (August 1), Autumn Equinox (September 22), Samhain (November 1), Winter Solstice (December 21), Imbolc (February 1), Spring Equinox (March 20), Beltane (May 1), Summer Solstice (June 21).
Drum Journey Circle
Friday October 27th, 7pm to 9pm
Cedar Park in a private home
The rhythmic heartbeat of the drum mimics the heartbeat of our mothers that we heard in the womb, and when we get into this space of drumming our minds relax into alpha and theta states, promoting lucid dreaming.
Drum journey meditations allow us to enter the void, quiet our minds, and access wisdom from our higher selves and spirit guides. Wisdom comes in many forms for each person. Some people see visuals similar to the dreams you experience when asleep. Others hear messages or have profound knowings, or simply enter a peaceful trance-like state that is revitalizing and relaxing (at the same time…paradoxes!).
21-Day Challenge to Catalyze Your Life!
Do you have a big dream? Would you like to get started making it happen? I’m so excited to offer this FREE 21 Day Challenge to Catalyze Your Life! For 21 days you’ll receive a daily email with a perspective shift, a tip for moving stuff out of the way, or a tool for bringing your big dream to life. There’s even a private Facebook group for sharing your experience!
Warrior Goddess 9-Month IGNITE Women’s Circle
August 2018 through May 2019
Join us for this powerful women’s circle over nine months from August through May:
- Set a powerful new vision for your life in a nurturing circle of women
- Accept everything about yourself, even the things you judge the most
- Reclaim your energy from the past
- Liberate yourself from “supposed to” and “should” and “have to”
- Cut the cords of co-dependence to stand in your own power
- Open your heart to love yourself more deeply than you ever have
- Speak your truth and claim your space in relationships
This circle meets in the north Austin area one Saturday a month (10am to 4pm followed by potluck), and two Wednesday evenings a month (7pm to 9pm).
From We To Me: Emerging Self After Divorce online workshops
The end of a significant long-term relationship also marks the beginning of a new phase of your life. This workshop series introduces ways of re-framing your current situation to help you make sense of what is happening in your life, begin the process of detaching and letting go, and step forward into a new life with new self-supporting agreements. You will learn powerful tools for gaining perspective about your divorce and the new life unfolding for you.
The From We To Me series of online workshop include these topics (Watch Recordings):
- Reframing Marriage “Failure” Into Personal Growth (RECORDED)
- Understanding the Cheating Heart (RECORDED)
- Detangling From Your Relationship After Divorce (RECORDED)
- Processing Powerful Emotions (RECORDED)
- When Loneliness Strikes, How To Be Your Own Best Friend (RECORDED)
- Co-Managing The Kids With Your Devil’s Advocate (RECORDED)
- Transforming Wounds Into Power (RECORDED)
- Evolving Through Dating (RECORDED)
- Healing Your Spirit of Herpes (RECORDED)
- Becoming the Partner You Want To Love (RECORDED)
- Conscious Collaborative Divorce
- Living For Yourself
Each workshop is $10. You do not need to be present to tune into the workshops; you can watch the recorded workshops at your convenience.